- Added: Character Menu -> IK / FK – Seamless Switch
- Fixed: Character Menu -> Create Character Menu – Menu now works in the referenced file
- Modified: Biped -> legs – New Foot Setup Method
- Modified: Biped -> spine – IK twist atribute unlocked
- Modified: Biped -> arms and legs – New IKSpline twisting method
- Modified: FK -> Shape – Don’t break color atribute
- Added: Skin Joints -> Add Influence
- Added: Skin Joints -> Remove Influence
- Modified: Initial Pose -> Update All Initial Poses – Show number of poses
- Added: Tools -> Create Skin Joints Select Set
Read more "Rigger Is Updated To 2.3.2."
RIGGER.WS collects various information for its users, as well as to keep its users informed of details of its products or services. Such information includes:
- Uploaded 3D models
- Order details (including email address and other optional personal information)
RIGGER.WS does not share your personal information and 3d models with third parties.
RIGGER.WS email messaging can be opted out of at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link contained in the email.
Instructions | Online 3D Rigging Service
- Choose the type of rig you need.
- Upload your 3D model.
- Write a comment with your special wishes and technical requirements (if necessary).
- Pay a bill.
After the evaluation, I will send you an approximate completion date. You will get your rig in Autodesk Maya format (*.ma). At this stage I will wait for your feedback. If you find a bug or you want to change something, I will make the final touches.Read more "Instructions | Online 3D Rigging Service"
Rigger 2.2.5. Release Note
After intensive testing, Rigger has become even more convenient. Some bugs have been fixed and useful features added.
Now Rigger is available for Autodesk Maya 2018, 2017, 2016.5, 2016, 2015, 2014.
Added: FK > Create Double Transform Option Menu
Added: IK Spline Settings > Create FK Controllers > Size Slider
Fixed: Biped > Spine IK / FK
Added: Biped > IK Spline Division Levels Settings Window
Fixed: IK Spline on IK/FK chain error in some cases.
Added: Cleanup > Delete Non-Deformer History Option Menu
Added: Cleanup > Reset Viewport Settings Option Menu
Added: Select > Joints Option Menu
Added: minor but important improvements